I finally finished homework time after spending several minutes trying to convince Kymora that she didn't need to draw lines on line paper. I am pretty sure this is one of those "any excuse to use my ruler moments". I managed to catch Anaya up on a weeks worth of math homework, since somehow her math hasn't actually made it home since Monday.
I however have managed to do absolutely none of my own homework. I spent my homework time spending quality time with my husband who is home from work sick today. I love that after all this time we still enjoy just being in each others company. You know you have found your lover (not just someone you love because in my opinion love is about finding the person God sent to love your soul) when you can sit in a room and quietly watch tv and say nothing and still walk away like you had the deepest conversation. Oh well, that just means I will have to put in a little extra homework effort tomorrow.
I am off to read a bed time story... here is tonights book
Or if you dont have the time to read to your kids they even have this one on video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cOT4T2jDho
No comments:
Post a Comment